HW development engineer
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Analog and digital board design of power/energy measurement equipment, including analog signal measurements, power supply, CPU environment, communication modules, etc.
- Designing, prototyping and testing of electronic circuits.
- Conducting standard compatibility tests, e.g. EMC, Safety, Type tests, thermal mapping.
- End-to-end project implementation.
- BSc Electric & Electronic Engineering or more, from recognized Academic organization (must).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HW development (must).
- Experienced in digital board design, including uC/uP architecture design, high speed memory design, low level communication design and ADC/DAC (must).
- Experienced in analog circuits, including switching power supply design, analog filters, and analog signals measurements (must).
- Experienced with EMC and Safety homologation tests and standards (must).
- Experienced with simulation tools – PSpice, Cadence PCB Designer and Capture (must)
- Ability to write technical documents and specifications (must)
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Quick learner and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong team player with ability to coordinate with different players and teams
- Army service in the relevant technology troops (advantage)
- Additional physics degree or experience (advantage)
- Additional language (advantage)