Location: Har-Hotzvim, Jerusalem
- Analyze and test final SW releases and overall products.
- Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution and reporting.
- Prepare and review test plans (test scenarios, conditions and data).
- Writing STP, STD and QA Engineering reports.
- Manage execution time effort to leverage the testing coverage, provide input to the project QA estimates.
- Front end to customer care department.
- Practical electrical engineer (הנדסאי חשמל) or other EEE education (must)
- 2-5 years of experience Testing HW & SW products (must)
- Experience in working with electrical equipment (must)
- Experience in using measurement equipment, e.g. oscilloscope, volt/ampere meters, calibration equipment (must)
- Russian speaking (big advantage)
- Experience in reading electronic schemes (advantage)
- Experience in testing frameworks and management tools, e.g. Test Rail, Test Stand, Coronys, Jira (advantage).