Multi-Functional Power Meter with LCD Display
The PM135 provides a cost-effective substitute for numerous analog meters used by industrial, commercial and utility customers for basic power metering.
The PM135 is widely integrated in panel boards and SCADA systems. With the addition of the unique TOU module, the EH model answers the needs of revenue metering applications. It is also suitable for utility substation automation with its support of the industry standard DNP 3.0, Modbus RTU and IEC 60870-5-101/104 protocols, as well as its I/O capabilities (using the Digital Input/Output modules).
The PM135 series consists of two basic models providing digital measurements of more than 80 electrical parameters locally, and more than 100 electrical parameters via RS-485 interface.
The PM135 has a 3x2” / 76x49mm backlit LCD display as well as SATEC's unique bar graph loading indicator.
Measurement and Communication
The PM135 accurately measures over 100 parameters from basic frequency, voltages and currents, to all power parameters, four quadrant active, reactive and apparent energies, harmonics and time of use (TOU).
The PM135 has an integral RS-485 communication port for a wide range of protocols—Modbus, DNP 3.0 and IEC 60870. Its expansion module allows connection of a second communication port, including Ethernet, Profibus, RF or GPRS, as well as second RS-485 and RS-232 ports.
- Voltage, current (including neutral current), power, energy, power factor, frequency, voltage/current unbalance
- Current range up to 200%
- Supported frequencies: 25, 50, 60 and 400 Hz
- Direct connection up to 690V L-L (up to 1.15 MV via PT)
- Individual voltage and current harmonics (up to the 40th)
- Voltage and current THD, TDD & K-Factor
- Time stamped max/min values
- Waveforms 128 samples/cycle (via comm.)
- Exceeds accuracy class 0.5S
- Time Of Use (TOU) tariffs
- System events & data logging
- Real-time stamps
Protocols: Modbus RTU, ASCII, DNP 3.0, Modbus/TCP, DNP3/TCP, Profibus DP, IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104
- 16 programmable set points
- 4 counters
Built-in clock and calendar functions
- Multi-purpose AC/DC power supply (85-265V AC, 88-290V DC)
- Special versions (12, 24-48V DC)
- Dual panel mounting: 4” Round; Square 96x96 DIN
- Weight: 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg
- H×W×D: 4.5×4.5×4.3" / 114×114×109 mm
- One add-on module: see Modules tab
|The basic model, providing standard voltage, current, power & frequency measurements and control capabilities.|
|All the features of the P model plus Revenue Meter & Power Quality control.|
- 1A - Standard 1A CT
- 5A - Standard 5A CT
- RS5 - Remote Split Core for Standard 5A CT
- HACS - High Quality Current Sensors
The PM13X modular approach enables users to assemble a system that meets their specific needs.
Small form: 2.8×1.8×1.3" / 72×46×34 mm
Large form: 3.7×3×1.7" / 95×77×45 mm
Second Communication port - Small Form
One of the following:
* Module & accessories available in certain regions only
Analog Outputs - Small Form
4 analog outputs, selection of ranges upon order:
Digital I/O - Small Form
Digital I/O - Large Form